Bail Bonds in Stanton, CA
Your Friendly Bail Bond Agent in Stanton, CA
In Stanton, CA, the agents at Bail Bond Professionals are here to help you when you need a bail bond in a hurry. In addition to a free bail consultation, our offices are designed to allow for maximum privacy. You can rest assured your meeting with our agent will be discreet and completely confidential.
Having a loved one thrown in jail can lead to stress and confusion. Choosing the right bail bond agent is an important decision. When you hire a Stanton Bail Bonds agent, you have the comfort of working with seasoned professionals who know the business and understand what you are going through. We have been serving the Orange County area, as well as the residents of Stanton for several years. Our reputation is second to none. We know how important it is to have an agent who can provide both knowledge and support during such a trying time.
When you choose the Bail Bond Professionals, you put our agents to work at providing the best possible service. We know there are other agencies out there, but none who go to the line every time you need us. Our agents have years of experience working with the criminal justice system. Our licensed agents will make sure the process goes smoothly and without a hitch. Call 714-389-2245 right away so we can get the process started.
We are here to guide you through every step of the process.
Our offices are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year long
9 Facts About YOU and BAIL: Important things you need to know
- A bail bond contract is a legally binding contract between the court, the bail bond agent and the co-signer. Both the co-signer and the bail bond agent are financially responsible and must see that the defendant appears in court at all scheduled hearings.
- A bail bond is an incentive offered by the court to make sure the defendant appear at future court hearings. A bail bond agent charges a premium in return for posting the bond. In some cases, collateral is needed to secure the bond and reduce the risk of loss by the bail bond agency, if for some reason, the defendant skips bail.
- Bail is set according to the severity of the charges and whether or not the defendant poses a significant flight risk. In severe cases, the judge may choose to set bail at an arraignment hearing where the defendant appears in court.
- When a bail bond agent posts bail, they provide a guarantee to the court that the defendant will attend all scheduled court hearings. As part of the bail bond contract, a defendant is required to make regular contact with their bonding agent.
- When a friend or family member contacts a bail bond agency, the process for a posting a bond is started. When the terms have been agreed upon and the contract is signed, the bail bonds agent will post the bail bond amount with the court as a means of guaranteeing the defendant's appearance in court.
- If the co-signer loses contact with the defendant, the defendant does not check in with the bail bond agency or they fail to appear in court, the court can issue a warrant for their arrest. The bail bond agent has so many days to locate the defendant and return them to court before the entire bail amount is forfeited. Any expenses incurred by the agency while looking for the defendant are the sole responsibility of the co-signer.
- Defendants can choose to pay the entire bond amount in cash or hire a bail bond agency. If they choose to use a bail bond agency, they must provide some form of collateral to secure the bond. The agent will then post the bond and guarantee the court that the defendant will appear in court.
- Once the case is closed and all obligations have been met, financial and otherwise, the bail bond will be exonerated and any collateral will be returned to the co-signer. If the defendant signed the contract, it will be returned to him or her.
- It is always the co-signers responsibility to make sure the defendant complies with the court and appears at all scheduled hearings. The must know the location of the defendant and how they can be reached at all times. If the defendant moves or leaves the area, the co-signer must immediately notify the bail bonds agent. If the do not do so, they run the risk of losing the collateral used to secure the bail bond.
The agents at Stanton Bail Bonds serve Stanton, CA and all of the surrounding Orange County area.
Our agents are friendly, knowledgeable and efficient.
Each agent on our staff is fully licensed and bonded in accordance with state regulations. Every member of our staff is trained to handle any type of case that you may present to us. We have a reputation for being the best in the business because of our hard work and dedication to professionalism. We guarantee satisfaction in everything we do.
If you want to talk to a professional, live agent, call 714-389-2245 any time. You can visit our office or our website to have all of your questions answered. We are capable of helping with all of your bail bonds needs whether they are local or across the country. Money is tight and sometimes it's hard to come up with the cash you need. We can help with that too!