Bail Bond Rates
The California Department of Insurance sets rates for all bail bond businesses. We honor the lowest possible rate and offer flexible payment arraignments.
Standard 10% rate:
- 2% to 5% down with very low monthly payments*.
- $20,000 bail bond amounts or lower.
Qualify for 8% rate if:
- Private attorney - retained within 5 business days of release.
- Union Member - The defendant or any co-signers.
- Military - Active or Veteran.
- Senior Citizen - 55 or older.
- Collateral – Real property, auto or cash.
NOTE: There are many other hidden fees that our competitors will charge that we do not. Below is a direct comparison to help you make an informed decision about which bail business to choose.